I’m still alive, contrary to those rumors running around how I’ve survived an early death.
Here’s the deal:
- I assume that something’s gonna happen at the ESRI Dev Summit next week.
- Jesse noted that there’s going to be one at AAG next month.
- Is anyone else going to ASPRS or not?
- I may or may not make it to Where, but hopefully I do.
- The Google Earth Team asked me today, “Shouldn’t we be sponsoring your Geoblogger meetup at ESRI soon?”
- FOSS4G is on at the end of September. Whew. A break.
Busy geo-events going on. Now’s the time to start recommending ideas for the old Meetups! I know I’m on the hook for ESRI. Anyone else have any ideas? Can we even have a geoblogger meetup at Where? Will anyone attend ASPRS, or has my boss sent me to the wrong conference again?